October 18, 2011

Quote of the Day

“I was out 2 years ago protesting bailouts, crony capitalism, and corruption and was called a racist and a terrorist by some of the same government officials who are speaking glowingly about this crap. I picked up my own litter, didn’t steal other people’s stuff, and I never assaulted a Coastie or crapped on a squad car.”

-Fallen Sparrow (on his FB page).

Comments

Of *course*, silly! You didn’t have a “D” behind your name.

Now that the protest is all about ‘Wall Street’ and clearly has nothing whatsoever to do with the powers that be, it enjoys the full faith & backing of Hollywood & our intellectual ‘betters’ (but I repeat myself).

Posted by: Snoop-Diggity-DANG-Dawg at October 19, 2011 at 9:37 am

The Man Who Peaked Too Soon

Posted by: Gerard at October 20, 2011 at 2:47 am

Karmas a bitch. GOP tells people to get out and take America back. Now all of a sudden its a bad thing. How many OWS/tea party in congress?

Posted by: Lt. Oilybird at October 25, 2011 at 1:00 pm

“My part of Oakland is full of poor people. There’s at least one murder a week. Old creeps pimp out teenaged girls in broad daylight. You can buy crack or heroin 30 feet from my door, and two of my neighbors have been held up at gun point this summer. And the City of Oakland says they don’t have the police to stop any of that. But a bunch of people protesting the fact that rich people got a bail out and everyone else got nothing? The city shuts them down tight. Bang. Done. Riot act. Do you ever get the feeling you’ve been cheated? I do. Every day.”

Posted by: Lt. Oilybird at October 27, 2011 at 5:04 am

Do you feel sorry for the person who feels like they’re being cheated? I don’t. It gives them a reason to permanently remain where they are, blame someone else for their problems and not rise up and take control of their lives. And don’t try to tell me that protesting in the streets is taking control. Dollars to donuts every Oakland politician is a Democrat, btw (I am just guessing but feel confident I’m right). Want law+order? Elect Republicans.

Posted by: Karol at October 27, 2011 at 2:44 pm