January 19, 2011

Join me

I have to admit, I have taken the liberal blame-game after the Tucson shootings extremely personally. I can’t stop calling out the people I know who engaged in it. They say something political, anything at all, and I say “you blamed Sarah Palin for a mass murder.” All of them have dialed back, of course, and are shocked, shocked!, I would accuse them of the exact thing that they did. What? They just chose an hour after the shooting in Tucson to post the Palin target map and ALL liberal commentary tying Sarah Palin to the shooting. But they didn’t *accuse* her of inspiring murder, that’s crazy-talk!

My history with Sarah Palin is like this: I loved her as John “most boring candidate alive-ish” McCain’s running mate. I mean, I bought the t-shirt and everything. Then she stepped down from her elected post in Alaska and, for me, ended her political career. I think she is a smart, powerful person who raises the ire of the left merely by existing. I love that she has developed a career for herself basically just pissing off the left, but I don’t want her running for any public office again, ever.

The obsessed left will continue to badger her, of course, and when they accuse her of inspiring murder in the future (and they probably will again), I will defend her as I’ve done for the past few weeks. But in general my plan to respond to all other nonsensical Palin criticism is this: every time some nutbar leftist posts his or her rant of the week against Palin, I will provide them with a link to the video below. A rightwingy Rick-Rolling of sorts. I always prefer to use humor with the ridiculous and I’m tired of being angry at the stupid. Use it on Facebook, Twitter, blog comments, anywhere you’d like!

Comments

I think most people feel the same way as you. I do not think she is somebody I wanna hear from or about.

Posted by: Capt. Oilybird at January 20, 2011 at 3:44 am

And yet people literally can not stop themselves from talking about her ALL THE TIME. It’s not her fans that are obsessed, it’s her frothing detractors.

Posted by: Karol at January 20, 2011 at 10:39 am

If the liberal community really did not want to hear from her they would ignore her. It is becoming evident that the reason Sarah is always mentioned is two fold.

1. Use her as a Lightening Rod. They have already successfully margenilized her with Ambush Journalism and creative editing.

2. Keep the impression going that she is not Presidential Material.

The trouble is the more they use step 1 the more Presidential she becomes in a lot of independents minds. She will never win over the Harvard/Yale club but thier own time of elitist supremicy might be at an end, and none too soon.

The one truth in all of this is that all our problems have been brought to us almost exclusively by the elite college educated, ivy league alumni from both parties. The country is ready for a change of leadership, you guys have screwed up the country enough already.

Posted by: richb313 at January 20, 2011 at 12:55 pm

If a most inexperience race hustler could be president, why couldn’t Palin?

Posted by: ic at January 20, 2011 at 1:41 pm

You had me until you brought up her resignation and said it ended her political career.

That’s just as idiotic as accusing her of mass murder.

Obama’s thugs in Alaska were harassing her with dozens of bogus “ethics” complaints, and costing the state of Alaska millions of dollars.

You honestly think she should have stayed in office so she could be personally bankrupted, AND the state taxpayers couple be raped by a bunch of thugs?

Again, this is just as idiotic as the left wing trash that accused her of mass murder.

She’s running for President and will be our next President.

Deal with it, don’t deal with it, who cares. It’s what’s going to happen.

Posted by: David Delmonico at January 20, 2011 at 3:43 pm

couple = could.

Arrrgh,

Posted by: David Delmonico at January 20, 2011 at 3:45 pm

“That’s just as idiotic as accusing her of mass murder.”

Really. Is it?

Posted by: Karol at January 20, 2011 at 3:46 pm

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Melissa Clouthier, LynetteWyrick, Zander Thomas, Zander Thomas, Zander Thomas and others. Zander Thomas said: Good article! Join me: http://bit.ly/h8WmDP via @addthis [...]

Posted by: Tweets that mention Join me -- Topsy.com at January 20, 2011 at 4:45 pm

If a most inexperience race hustler could be president, why couldn’t Palin?

Posted by: ic at January 20, 2011 at 1:41 pm

Exactly right.

Barry Soetoro has a life-long history of rabid anti-Americanism with his family, his friends, etc. Barry can not hide his seething anti-Western, anti-American, anti-free enterprise self.

Palin is plucky and chronically under-estimated. She will likely become prez in less than two years. Plus, she is 100% American and proud of it.

Posted by: gsr at January 20, 2011 at 6:20 pm

I confess to be a fan of Palin, and think she could be one of the all-time-great Presidents. Whenever a leftist acquaintance badmouths her, I bring up one salient point: She did what every frothing Liberal dreams of doing–she put Republicans in jail!

It is very early in the 2012 race. At this point, the money was on Guiliani/Clinton. With Obama struggling to find replacement cabinet memebers, and the decline of the national media’s power, I am not all that convinced that Obama is capable of winning his own party’s nomination, much less the general election.

Lets face it, Clinton knows she is on a sinking ship, and will abandon it before her section gets underwater. When she does, she takes her 15% hardcore Hillary fans with her, and Obama is drifting in the low 20’s. He is then ripe for a primary challenge.

Posted by: pablo panadero at January 22, 2011 at 8:08 am

After finding out what the bogus ethics-charge jihad was doing to Gov. Palin, her staff and Alaska,I would have thought her a scoundrel if she HAD stayed in office for reasons of future viability. You don’t get it, do you? This woman is not a career politician. She has only ever gotten involved when she has had a specific reason or a task to complete. She will enter the 2012 race on that basis. I know it is deeply uncool, in certain geographic areas, to admit to supporting Sarah Palin. Excuses about her being a “quitter” are just window-dressing. QUIT? Quit what?She’s in the news and in the arena every flipping day, taking hideous personal smears and actual death-threats with unimpaired good humor.
She is the only MAN in the running at this point. I was too cowed to support her publicly, but no longer. I came out on FB today as a Sarah 2012 supporter. My east coast RINO friends and relatives will be appalled at my tackiness, but this girl doesn’t give a crap anymore.
PALIN 2012!!!