January 14, 2011

If I had posted it on Alarming News it would have been full of cursing.

My latest piece for WNYC sums up the last 6 days from a conservative’s point of view.

Comments

Bravo.

Posted by: Tatyana at January 15, 2011 at 12:17 am

Thanks. ;-) Haven’t been that pissed off in awhile.

Posted by: Karol at January 15, 2011 at 12:27 am

You are at your best when you are pissed off!

Posted by: Tatyana at January 15, 2011 at 8:18 am

Karol,
As always, good piece. Sadly, many of the com mentors can’t get it. Michele Malkin has a good composition of leftist Hate http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/10/the-progressive-climate-of-hate-an-illustrated-primer-2000-2010/
and of conservatives being blamed for leftist violence. http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/14/blame-righty-a-condensed-history/

None of this is new to me. In 1995, I was dating an Israeli girl in college. She broke it off with 3 words, “You killed him”. We were out for dinner, on our way to a concert. Unfortunately PM Yitzak Rabin had been assassinated that day. My date held me accountable for the assassination because I was (and am) a Revisionist Zionist, who considered the “Peace Process” suicidal folly. We generally did not discuss it, as she would always end such discussion by stating that as an American who had not served in the IDF, I had no standing. I understood that she had an emotional investment. Nonetheless, I was shocked to be held accountable for an assassination in another country. My response that assassinations of an elected leader are both evil and counterproductive got an even worse repsonse of “Oh, you’ve planned this through”.

Such monumental emotional stupidity is understandable in a 20 year old. The reaction of adults in NYC is not.

Posted by: RonL at January 17, 2011 at 5:16 pm

Ron, it’s a case of pure projection. That’s how they would do it: plan it through and use proxy for their dirty deed.

Posted by: Tatyana at January 17, 2011 at 11:05 pm

Wow Karol, I just looked through the comments on that WNYC site and these people are NUTS!!! Essentially they just want conservatives to shut up.

Posted by: vinny at January 18, 2011 at 8:34 pm