August 25, 2010

The moderate imam

I know you’re all as mosque’d out as I am, but it’s late August so it’s either this or shark attacks. The latest excellent mosque piece comes from my favorite liberal, Nat Hentoff. I dare anyone to challenge his commitment to the constitution and to freedom.

Posted by Karol at 10:40 AM |
Comments

“..Nat Hentoff. I dare anyone to challenge his commitment to the constitution and to freedom.”

It’s like Klaba and Zionism is the Kozar.

The Pelosi investigation is just dumb however, attempting to paint the Cordoba Imam as an extremist is becoming an increasingly old, tired and weak argument.

Posted by: Dan Dee Man at August 26, 2010 at 8:44 am

What’s “the Klaba” and who is “the Kozar?”

Posted by: RonL at August 26, 2010 at 12:35 pm

It isn’t necessarily alarming or disturbing yet, but what concerns me is the frequency with which extremely wealthy Muslims in the Middle East are now financing the ventures of obscure Muslims with modest incomes here in the USA without looking for any returns on their investments; investments in projects which appear to be of a nefarious nature. The mosque near Ground Zero is just one of many of their odd projects under development in this country – all of which can be linked, directly or indirectly, to financiers of Osoma bin Laden and Al Queda, also.

Posted by: SPQR at August 26, 2010 at 8:37 pm

Dan, I don’t know if Nat Hentoff is a Zionist, and I’m not sure how its relevant. But google him, to see why he has my respect (as well as that of many, many others on all political sides).

Ron, Klabber (what Dan meant) is a Russian card game and the kozar is the trump card.

Posted by: Karol at August 26, 2010 at 11:44 pm

I have nothing to say but … MOSQOPOLY! http://www.terrorbullgames.co.uk/mosqopoly

Posted by: seenoweevil at September 1, 2010 at 9:49 am