July 8, 2010

And not because he capitulates to Israel’s enemies

Obama: Israelis suspicious of me because my middle name is Hussein

Comments

That’s the pattern with this guy. No matter what happens it ain’t his fault.

Based on the way he’s acted since he was inaugurated, the Israelis would be just plain stupid to trust him.

Posted by: Eric at July 9, 2010 at 4:57 am

And they stick to their guns, too!

Posted by: Tatyana at July 9, 2010 at 8:20 am

As Ace of Spades said on his twitter (http://twitter.com/AceofSpadesHQ):

I have to admit, I’m mostly miffed about our trillion $ deficits because Obama’s middle name is Hussein, too. #YouNailedMeDude

To be frank, I’d sort of *like* the millions of barrels of oil fouling the Gulf if Obama’s middle name were “Henry.” #YouNailedMeDude

Real unemployment at 19%? Wouldn’t vex me at all if Barry’s middle name were something less ethnic, like “Kyle” or “Whitney.”

Posted by: Karol at July 9, 2010 at 1:34 pm

“Basketball fans in Cleveland are just upset at me because they think I have a funny middle name !”

—LeBron James

Posted by: IamTheWalrus at July 9, 2010 at 5:57 pm

Or maybe it’s because Israelis realize that if push came to shove and the Arab countries were overrunning them the extent of Obama’s help would be to “clench his jaw” and “look for someone’s ass to kick” (for letting the news actually cover the massacre).

That’s okay–I think that there’s about to be a reckoning in November. Sure the GOP can’t find it’s collective a** with both hands, a radar set, and a GPS right now, but thanks to our political system they’re going to benefit from their being only one way to send a “message” to the party in power.

Posted by: James at July 10, 2010 at 9:56 am

[...] July 10, 2010 by ETat By commenter James @Karol’s [...]

Posted by: November ahead « Скрипучая беседка at July 10, 2010 at 12:35 pm

(Holy bad grammar on the first draft.)

That’s okay–I think that there’s about to be a reckoning in November. Sure the GOP can’t find its collective a** with both hands, a radar set, and a GPS right now, but thanks to our political system they’re going to benefit from there being only one way to send a “message” to the party in power.

Posted by: James at July 11, 2010 at 8:26 am