June 8, 2010

Quote of the Day

“Lindsay Lohan’s spent more time in court than Elena Kagan.”

-Dorian Davis

Comments

Karol, you should be investigating the implant scandal. And I don’t mean dental implants.

Posted by: daniel at June 9, 2010 at 3:32 pm

If there is a God, he’ll (she’ll) make sure that:

A. This story is true and Sarah Palin actually did have breast implants put in at the age of 46.

B. The money used for said implants was somehow connected to the RNC.

C. She was ordered to get the implants by Michael Steele, who is hoping that this is the new look of the young Republican base.

I don’t have an axe to grind. I would just love to see the dustup that this magical triumvirate of circumstances would entail! Besides for which, I support our young American comedians and this would keep them employed gainfully for years.

Posted by: Jamie at June 9, 2010 at 4:06 pm

I’m finding it absolutely hilarious that many conservative pundits on Facebook are linking this story and others that reference the wonkette story saying the Left is obsessed with Palin’s breasts.
Well, wait a minute now, Why are so many conservatives adding to the discussion? Sounds like EVERYONE (right or left) love to talk about the Alaskan bosom.

Posted by: daniel at June 9, 2010 at 4:57 pm

The Wonkette theory/article is stupid beyond comprehension. However, they must know the stupidity level of their readers to assume they would buy such a silly notion. For those of you unfamiliar with women, their chest can be accentuated by some shirts and played down by looser fitting shirts. Are there actually people dumb enough to think the most recognizable female politician could sneak away for plastic surgery and no one would talk/notice. Beyond that, a vain act like plastic surgery would hurt her standing with her supporters many of whom cite her authenticity as a major part of her appeal.

Posted by: largebill at June 9, 2010 at 5:27 pm

lucky for me, I have no facebook account – and don’t expect to open one in foreseeable future

Posted by: Tatyana at June 9, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Left wingers are obsessed with the size of Sarah Palin’s breasts. I wish they would become as obsessive about the expansion of Jihadism and the expansion of the national debt.

Posted by: Champagne Supernova at June 9, 2010 at 6:47 pm