April 27, 2010

Just another day in the Ukranian Parliament

Ukraine Parliament

Story is here.

Comments

With Al Franken now in Congress, we need to make political facepunching acceptanle more than ever.

Posted by: T. AKA Ricky Raw at April 27, 2010 at 3:24 pm

I am not so sure that fighting would happen if it is between people who would not fight for the country

Posted by: Spaniard at April 27, 2010 at 10:08 pm

I don’t know what this means.

Posted by: Karol at April 27, 2010 at 11:22 pm

Believe he’s suggesting that because garden-variety, liberal douchebags like Franken would never step-up to defend our country (and he wouldn’t), they similarly wouldn’t fight political opponents on the floor of congress.

Having witnessed countless left-wing ‘protests’ that first advocated, then routinely became violent, I would tend to disagree. The only thing liberals hate more than America, is people who are openly proud of our country.

Posted by: Snoop-Diggity-DANG-Dawg at April 28, 2010 at 12:16 am

BTW, is that Rod Blagoyevitch with the water bottle?

Posted by: Snoop-Diggity-DANG-Dawg at April 28, 2010 at 12:19 am

I like the MP in the gray jacket. There’s nothing that screams intimidation like a half-empty water bottle.

Posted by: Gerard at April 28, 2010 at 12:37 am

I know! He’s my favorite.

Posted by: Karol at April 28, 2010 at 11:24 am

Snoop had me correct, but also not to forget those on the right who do not fight also.

Posted by: Spaniard at April 28, 2010 at 5:33 pm

I know plenty of people in Brooklyn who didn’t join the military yet would throw down in a heartbeat. Your point?

Posted by: Karol at April 28, 2010 at 11:15 pm

many persons happy to send others to fight wars when they were not willing to fight.
The fight in the Ukraine was over letting Russia keep a military base. Easy to understand, no? Nobody wants nasty bases in there country

Posted by: Spaniard at April 29, 2010 at 2:36 am

The way it should be….Not with money the way our poletitions take care of their diffrerences…

Posted by: Jose G Arratia at May 3, 2010 at 3:14 pm