January 20, 2010

Or is he just calling us stupid?

Obama says the same anger that swept him into office also swept Scott Brown into office. I thought it was anger at Bush and Republicans that swept Obama into office? Why would voters with that kind of anger vote for a Republican…in Massachusetts?

Comments

Unreality Based President

Posted by: Gerard at January 21, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Yeah – I read that and thought it a very dumb remark. Plus another past-8-years blame game. Yawn.

Posted by: Michael Parker at January 22, 2010 at 12:04 pm

I guess that Harvard law training does not amount to much. Perhaps he should seek a tuition refund. I know Senator elect Brown is popular right now, but I never thought the President would latch on to him as well. BTW, I have gone up against some Havard law grads, and I was not impressed. One more thing, Mr. President, wear a frickin tie.

Posted by: Rick at January 22, 2010 at 11:47 pm

As is with all liberals, Teh One suffers from a severe bout of “disconnect with reality”. They also have a monstrous desire to control everything, because, well, you know, they’re all smarter than the average person. Even after their ideas fail one after another, and their programs fail to solve the problems they were created for, they still don’t get it. As each day goes by, I am more and more convinced that liberalism is a mental disease.

Posted by: Rob at January 23, 2010 at 9:31 am

Yeah, people are getting really fed-up to their colons with this ‘blame Bush’ mantra….

Its almost as bad watching the teeny-eyed supporters and slobbering at their mouths at the ‘Hope-n-Change’ slogan…….

But hey, they were born fools, theyll remain fools, then they die a fools…..you cannot help them…..

They remind me of the puppy that never ‘gets it’ that he has to shit outside the house…….

Youre right Rob…..it is a mental disease, but the problem with it is that their ‘disease’ cannot be fixed in a class such as AA or NA…..

It takes real life events to ‘get it’…….

BTW, whoevers site this is…..Great work!!…

Posted by: Grafted Devil at January 24, 2010 at 9:17 am

What the Hell is up with the little wayne ‘money whatever’ video?!?!….

I would rather eat soiled cigarette butts than listen to that…….

Posted by: Grafted Devil at January 24, 2010 at 9:21 am