December 29, 2009

Talking a lot and doing nothing is so tiring!

AP: Big first year leaves Obama exhausted

And unlike that awful Bush, he’s not getting his beauty sleep!

Unlike former President George W. Bush, who made getting eight hours of sleep a priority, Obama often works late into the night, averaging five or six hours of sleep, but making do with less when need be. After the Senate held a 1 a.m. vote on health care last week, Obama said he was awake to see the results.

Comments

well, The Great Snake Oil Salesman will get all the rest he needs in 36 months. (sooner, if the Right grows a pair)

Posted by: rob at December 29, 2009 at 5:20 pm

I actually think our presidents should nap as much as possible. It worked for Reagan and Silent Cal.

I wish I could be as optimistic as Rob. Now granted there could be a dark horse out there but Palin, Newt, Huck, Mitt, Barbour, Pawlenty….ack Dole/Kemp rides again.

Posted by: Von Bek at December 29, 2009 at 7:25 pm

rob, the thing that worries me most is whether Obama has really given up any of his addictions.

Attention span isn’t the strength of any coke addict.

I’ll get ripped for this, but someone who said he’d given up smoking, stunk up his campaign plane with it without getting called on it, then waves off the press pass after getting elected with “I’ll try harder” probably got the behavior pattern earlier in life.

If I’m correct, things only go downhill from here. Again, I really really hope I’m wrong.

Posted by: Phantom at December 30, 2009 at 12:37 am

The Muslim works late to think of more ways to fuk this country

Posted by: jazzman at December 30, 2009 at 10:12 am

Two words. Crawford Ranch

Posted by: Jizzmen at December 30, 2009 at 12:55 pm

If Obama think he’s tired from all the things he’s done to our nation, he should just ask us how exhausted we are by what he’s done.

Obama’s economic and foreign policy screw-ups are causing us all to lose sleep !

Posted by: IAmTheWalrus at December 30, 2009 at 1:51 pm

Folks, I’m optimistic on this; Obama is proving to be the absolute WORST person ever to sit in the Oval Office, and people are seeing just what a joke this product of the Chicago politics/ACORN union really is. In the past I would be depressed, but with the “new media” there to call “bullshit” on the inane rantings and cover-ups by the MSM, most intelligent folks are beginning to see the truth. Keep in mind many of these people that voted for this teleprompter-addicted manufactured personality in the first place feel like they are the victims of a fraud (like a Ponzi scheme), and as such, aren’t exactly going to come out and admit it. 2010 will be a copy of 1994, and I look forward to that moment when Pelousi hands the gavel to a Republican. Hope and Change, people!

Posted by: rob at December 30, 2009 at 5:48 pm

Isn’t it sad that Obama’s defenders are pretty much limited to variations on “Bush did it too!” (with varying degrees of accuracy)?

How’s that Hope and Change working for you, Jazz?

Posted by: Phantom at December 30, 2009 at 10:33 pm

He’s tired? I suppose if you go on national television practically every night it does drain on you. Or maybe he was up most of the time after he learned of the attempted terroist plane bombing trying to craft that perfect statement to the world. Could it be he was tired from working on all his legislative agenda. That can’t be it since he had Speaker Pelosi and Senate leader Reid do all the work. No, I suspect he was tired from playing golf and having all those get togethers at the WH. Man up Mr. President.

Posted by: Rick at December 30, 2009 at 11:24 pm

Senator Roland Burris is racing to outdo himself before the year is up. Chicago’s new poet laureate isn’t done yet.

Posted by: Indict Burris at December 31, 2009 at 12:34 pm

Phantom, cause it’s no-memory hypocrasy. Hope that helps. Don’t support Obama, but am sick of the bs more. Wingnuts will ruin us all.

Posted by: Jizzmen at December 31, 2009 at 1:14 pm