April 27, 2009

He’s not leading, he’s just reading

Obama’s telemprompter flubs up so, of course, Obama flubs up.

Comments

Yeah, that President Obama is a *terrible* speaker. Gawd can we have W. Back?! (Seriously, put down the crack pipe, can’t possibly be good for the baby.)

Posted by: nds at April 27, 2009 at 2:23 pm

Dubyah was a real human being. This dork is a fraud, like most lawyers, thus the need to read his words.

Posted by: Anonymous at April 27, 2009 at 3:34 pm

Pravda’s gotta meet her propaganda quota.

Posted by: David at April 27, 2009 at 4:42 pm

NDS, After awhile even an empty suit like Obama has to stand on his own two feet and not just be an anti-Bush. Yes, Bush was a horrible speaker, but Obama is supposed to be this incredible speaker and yet he sucks. Also, you should practice your defense of a guy you think is a weakling. All your comments defending Obama are either “ahahahah, that’s so funny” or “you’re stupid.” I know it’s hard to get on his bandwagon but if you’re going to actually leave comments in his defense, at least make them something worth reading.
And David, seriously, you can find other blogs to read if mine is all about the spread of propaganda to you. And no need to send me follow-up emails either.

Posted by: Karol at April 27, 2009 at 6:06 pm

And most readers of this blog know Dawn is dumb as a stick and this doesn’t need to be clarified but just in case, I am not pregnant.

Posted by: Karol at April 27, 2009 at 6:11 pm

Oh, but Karol, here’s a chance for David to show off his outstanding knowledge of foreign words!
And not-entirely-rare belief of no difference between anti-communists and communists. See, if your origins are Russian, you must be a communist, even better – a KGB spy. And then anything you write, naturally, is a propaganda by a [now defunct] publishing organ of KPSU. Don’t protest – you’ve been found out already!
And now for a bonus – you’re Jewish, that makes the suggestion a certainty. Because everyone knows, Jews are (at the same time) embodiment of neocon greedy imperialism and communist agitators.
Gotcha!

Posted by: Tatyana at April 28, 2009 at 8:18 am

While we’re on the subject, for those who took my comment seriously, I would further like to clarify that I believe President Obama is a melifluous orator, I do not want W. back, and I do not believe that Karol smokes crack. I sincerely apologize for the confusion that my remarks have caused.

Posted by: nds at April 28, 2009 at 9:18 am

Obama spoke FOUR words – all of them English – before he realized his mistake. A mistake that was made because he introduced the rest of the dais WITHOUT the teleprompter before starting his prepared remarks. What, exactly, is the story there?

Posted by: Charles at April 28, 2009 at 9:33 am

Ah, NDS AND her flying monkey, the story is that this fucktard goes nowhere without a little machine to tell him what to say. He defacto does what the left accused Dubyah of doing. Remember? Dubyah has a box taped to his back that communicates the words from Dick Cheney for him to say? Well, President Soetoro has a box infront of him that prints the words of George Soros, and that’s the truth.

Posted by: Casca at April 28, 2009 at 10:13 am

Wow, Casca, in the history of stupid things you’ve said, that ranks pretty high on the list. That is a TOUGH list to get near the top of.
First, politicians routinely use teleprompters or notes some of the time when giving prepared remarks.
Second, the (admittedly stupid) “controversy” about the box on Bush’s back was because it was during a debate, not a speech.

Posted by: Charles at April 28, 2009 at 12:39 pm

“politicians routinely use teleprompters or notes some of the time”
No kidding, really? Thank you for letting us know, Captain Obvious.
And yet only one president has been stupid enough to read whatever was put in front of him. At least Bush would just stumble. Obama simply doesn’t think.
“the box on Bush’s back was because it was during a debate, not a speech.”
And you believed the moonbats, didn’t you.

Posted by: Perry Eidelbus at April 28, 2009 at 3:14 pm

And Casca, what you said. +1

Posted by: Perry Eidelbus at April 28, 2009 at 3:14 pm

I am going to admit I made a mistake. [yes, rare occurance]
I thought of Obama as a conman. A socialist demagogue type I and my fellows ex-SU citizens are so familiar with: a Komsomol Leader. A skilled manipulator of socialistic cliche in servicing his own career.
Wrong. He can’t even manipulate without a script!

Posted by: Tatyana at April 28, 2009 at 4:11 pm