March 25, 2009

Wow

Ann Althouse to marry one of her commenters.

Posted by Karol at 10:52 AM |
Comments

Hey, a soul mate is a soul mate.

Posted by: Snoop-Diggity-DANG-Dawg at March 25, 2009 at 2:55 pm

Hey, I love my commenters too. Just not as much, apparently.

Posted by: Karol at March 25, 2009 at 3:01 pm

Just imagine the action Glen Reynolds and Michelle Malkin could reel in if he they were single.

Posted by: Gerard at March 25, 2009 at 3:26 pm

What’s more interesting (dissapointing?) is that Robert Wright is married (”Done”, as he says). Damn. Love the way he conducts this interview. And the quasi-military haircut. The way he says, with a poker face:
“You are bringing the message of hope to America, erm?”
Scuse me a minute now, I’m shuffling over to Ann’s, to leave congrats.

Posted by: Tatyana at March 25, 2009 at 3:54 pm

I’d hit it… with a baseball bat.

Posted by: Casca at March 25, 2009 at 4:59 pm

Casca, I’ve heard it said that any man can get laid with sufficient charm, money, and looks.
From some of your comments on hear you’re either celibate or you’re Adonis come to life with a bank account exceeding the GDP of several small countries.

Posted by: James at March 26, 2009 at 8:09 am

Congrats to them both.

Posted by: Von Bek at March 26, 2009 at 8:30 am

The Bloggingheads discussion was pretty interesting, irrespective of the impending marriage talk. The only really compelling one I’ve watched is the show that Jonah Goldberg and Peter Beinart used to do for NRO, although I don’t think they continued that series.

Posted by: Gerard at March 26, 2009 at 9:05 am

Yeah, G, it was interesting -up to the point when Bob the Eye Candy started fantasizing about libertarian views on primal importance of social liberties over economy. He’s no clue. But ton of charm. But no clue.
Althouse replied with lawyerish “but I can make a case”, or something to that effect.
Ugh.

Posted by: Tatyana at March 26, 2009 at 9:20 am

James, I find another man’s interest in my sex life a bit odd. Let’s just say, I do alright, lol. If you must know, I’m currently in a very hot relationship with an attractive, intelligent, busty, oversexed, yoga instructor. Still, she’s whacky as a loon. She managed to lock me out of my own house this morning, by accident of course. Women have a lot of accidents, and I’ve never met one that shouldn’t have been accompanied by a keeper.
So, how’s that whole matrimonial bliss thing working out for you?

Posted by: Casca at March 27, 2009 at 12:35 pm