January 30, 2009

Awww, the girl was afraid of the big gun

Automatic weapons and Liberace sneakers, it can only be Dawn Summers and it can only be Las Vegas.

Comments

“…so that no matter where I walked in my suite I could watch msnbc”
Sheesh. Moderate centrists, whether just left or right of center, view that pile of s**t channel as just short of corrupt.
What to say about someone who needs to make sure that the reader knows that’s what she watches?
Other than WAY out of touch.
Yeah, I get my hard news from Maddow, Matthews and Olby.

Posted by: kinlaw at January 30, 2009 at 12:52 pm

I await your Vegas trip report detailing your trip to The Gun Store since you’re not afraid and you can handle it.
Taking pictures would be awesome too.

Posted by: Pokerwolf at January 30, 2009 at 2:09 pm

I’ve never shot a gun. Doesn’t mean I can’t mock Dawn.

Posted by: Karol at January 30, 2009 at 2:33 pm

Doesn’t mean I can’t mock Dawn.
No, but she can blow you off because you haven’t put your money where your mouth is. She had the gumption to face her fears and go try it. You haven’t.

Posted by: Pokerwolf at January 30, 2009 at 3:07 pm

Doesn’t mean I can’t mock Dawn.

Posted by: Pokerwolf at January 30, 2009 at 3:07 pm

Pokerwolf has got a point. Besides, you lose your Brooklyn street cred if you haven’t shot a gun, even in target practice.
chsw

Posted by: chsw at January 30, 2009 at 4:38 pm

I don’t have any fears, just don’t have any time. I assure you it hasn’t been fear of guns that have kept me from ever shooting one, just lack of room in the schedule and access.

Posted by: Karol at January 30, 2009 at 4:40 pm

I didn’t mean to insinuate that you were afraid of guns. I was simply pointing out that you haven’t done it yet.

Posted by: Pokerwolf at January 31, 2009 at 7:30 pm