September 25, 2008

And…

If you had to pick two football teams to win this week, which would it be?

Comments

Carolina & San Diego

Posted by: Larry at September 25, 2008 at 12:55 pm

Buffalo & Denver

Posted by: Vinnay at September 25, 2008 at 1:17 pm

Bills and Chargers
or
Denver and Jacksonville

Posted by: Pokerwolf at September 25, 2008 at 1:33 pm

I can’t pick Buffalo, I’ve already picked them. I’m thinking Chargers and Cowboys. How does that sound?

Posted by: Karol at September 25, 2008 at 2:08 pm

Or Denver/San Diego? Can’t decide…

Posted by: Karol at September 25, 2008 at 2:12 pm

Denver and San Diego, or New Orleans and Jacksonville.
There’s a chance the Texans might actually win a game this week, but I wouldn’t bank on it.

Posted by: Gerard at September 25, 2008 at 2:59 pm

Two of Denver / San Diego / Dallas.

Posted by: Charles at September 25, 2008 at 5:25 pm

Both my teams have byes: Colts and Giants. So, I will have to go the college games and pick the HUSKERS :)

Posted by: Sunflower Desert at September 25, 2008 at 9:03 pm

About the Redskins-Cowboys game: I’m not going to claim Washington isn’t a big underdog this week, but I’d be leery of using an intradivision game in the NFC East as one of the picks for your suicide pool.

Posted by: Gerard at September 26, 2008 at 1:16 am

I’m with Gerard–stay away from the NFC East until injury attrition has thinned out the pack a little bit. Even then there’s no sure bets.
Denver’s going to kill KC. Last year Cutler had diabetes–and they still beat the crap out of the Chiefs. This year he’s healthy and throwing like it’s going out of style. If the Broncos hung 30+ on the Chargers, a team that actually knows the last known zip code of its pass rush, then I’m thinking this could be really, really heinous (uless the refs call make up penalties for the last couple Denver games ;) ).

Posted by: James at September 26, 2008 at 8:04 am

I’m pretty sure Cutler still has diabetes this year, although he’s actually aware of it now, which is probably a good thing for The Broncos.
That game is going to be a massacre.
I’m amazed that Herm Edwards still has a job in the NFL.

Posted by: Gerard at September 26, 2008 at 1:28 pm

As tempted as I am to go with the fresh off the MNF ass whooping Bolts again this week.. they’re playing in Oakland and can’t predict what voodoo they’ll hash up there.
There are some good teams on bye this week, so it makes it a lil’ tough.
If there’s a time to go with the Cowboys it is now, over the skins, while they’re hot and before they flake at the end of the season ;)
The Chiefs are miserable this year, and ahould have no chance against Cutler and the Broncos.
Denver + Dallas

Posted by: Oren at September 26, 2008 at 1:35 pm

uhh.. scratch everything I said in last comment..

Posted by: Anonymous at September 28, 2008 at 9:02 pm