July 30, 2008

Rear view

The View’s Elisabeth says she won’t be seeing Oliver Stone’s “W” movie because she can tell what it’s going to be about from the trailer. Her dummy co-hosts actually argue with her that there’s really no way they can tell anything at all about a film from the trailer. I mean, really. That poor girl has to deal with chit-chatting with 3 of the dumbest women alive every day. With straight faces they’re arguing that we can’t know what Oliver Stone’s portrayal of George W. Bush will be like. Dumb.

The coolest thing about the vid linked above, though, is that Elisabeth mentions Evan Coyne Maloney’s awesome movie “Indoctrinate U.” If you haven’t seen it, make sure you do.

Posted by Karol at 11:31 AM |
Comments

HA! You’re talking about Joy Behar who could give a shit about any of it but digs the paycheck, Barbara Walters who went to war with Trump over Rosie that mentally voided gasbag and Sherrie something who is such a moron that she just kept tacking on the abortions versus ingesting a daily pill or asking her no doubt winsome suitor to just wear a $2 condom.
That these 3 ‘women’ can sign their own names on a check is pretty impressive. I wouldn’t expect much more out of that brain trust. The only time they seem to cobble two thoughts together is to bash our country or claim 9/11 was a conspiracy. I’d feel bad for Elisabeth but she should have gotten the hell out of there by now.

Posted by: Ari at July 30, 2008 at 2:16 pm

Nooo, it’s better that Elizabeth stays and continues to be a thorn in their sides.

Posted by: michelle at July 30, 2008 at 2:54 pm

You forgot Whoopie. They now have Whoopie. Seriously.

Posted by: Karol at July 30, 2008 at 2:58 pm

Whoopie?! Hahaahahaha I had no idea. Are Richard Simmons, Daisy Duck and Chaka on it too? My god that has got to be the most ridiculous hour of tv.

Posted by: ari at July 30, 2008 at 4:48 pm

I think that Oliver Stone is going to be sorry he released that movie in ‘08. Talk about something that just might persuade otherwise ticked off GOPers to get off their a**es and vote.
People wonder why we have the choices we do for President. Hmm, why would anyone _sane_ want to put their family through this sh*t? I mean, maybe if you could actually break out the nukes without the military crapping itself, but c’mon–that just ain’t going to happen, so what’re the perks again?
I mean, love it when people are like, “But the President’s the most powerful man in the world.” Really? I mean, do you think Vladimir Putin says to himself, “Wow, I wish I had to deal with some pissant, half-rate producer writing a hack movie about me…”? No, because even if someone _was_ that stupid, Vlad could have him killed in some horrible, brutal manner. Explain to me again how that’s not more powerful than being U.S. President? When your opponents realize you’ll make their intestines glow if they so much as look at you funny, that’s power.

Posted by: James at July 30, 2008 at 8:50 pm

The only real question is whether “W” will be a fever dream fantasy like “JFK”, or if Stone will do a Michael Moore-ish cut-and-splice job to make Bush look stupid.
Instead of spending ten bucks to find out, I’ll read a review.

Posted by: Eric at July 30, 2008 at 10:13 pm