March 31, 2008

Conservadating

John Hawkins interviews me, and five other fabulous, conservative women, on dating. I don’t say anything that earth-shattering but I think I give a good piece of advice when I say that men should use the phone more and email/im/social networking sites less to ask a girl out.

Posted by Karol at 10:29 AM |
Comments

I’d use the phone more, but I’m pretty sure Michael Mukasey is listening in on our conversations.

Posted by: BG at March 31, 2008 at 12:35 pm

Women play games too much, guys don’t use the phone enough.
What you fail to notice, is that most of the “games” women play are on that phone. How many women have call-waiting. How many men. I rest my case.
I would have been one of your favorite pet peeves. Generally, women in any medium will be most captivated by the fella who can throw the most gibber-gabber at them on a per-minute basis, and the online IM was my field. I kept ‘em up all night when they had to work the next day…which was fun…but it was just a way to meet, not to do the whole courtship thing.
I thought it was starting to get a little unhealthy until one day I was “snagged” by the one I think was the best of the lot.
Anyway, cool interview. Great picture.

Posted by: Morgan K Freeberg at March 31, 2008 at 3:11 pm

“Some of the guys I have dated started out liberal, but they didn’t stay that way.”
Reminds me of a Catholic girl I knew in college. She would go with Protestants and try to covert them to Catholicism. Once they converted she would dump them.

Posted by: Jake at March 31, 2008 at 8:11 pm

Jake, Is there really anything wrong with the Holy Spirit using pheromones to help someone get their convert on?

Posted by: Shawn Macomber at April 1, 2008 at 10:10 am

Well, I’m a married geezer and past dating. However, when I was young and in college I made sure that I dated Democratic girls. ;-D
chsw

Posted by: chsw at April 1, 2008 at 5:16 pm

All single chix SAY they want the sensitive type but we know better, don’t we.

Posted by: bigdogdaddy at April 2, 2008 at 2:19 pm