March 26, 2008

…And not the suicide bombers who blow up restaurants and busses

Obama advisor: US Jews hinder peace

Hat-tip Pretty Numbers.

Comments

Obama reminds me of another man who thought that Jews were responisible for all of the world’s problems.
What is Obama’s solution to this perceived problem-concentration camps and body ovens?

Posted by: Jake at March 26, 2008 at 7:51 pm

Let’s send General McPeak and Reverend Wright on a bus tour of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. No chartered buses – just using the regularly scheduled buses. However, their guide should point out each point where an Arab bomber blew himself up.
And every day they can eat at Sbarro’s.
chsw

Posted by: chsw at March 26, 2008 at 10:38 pm

Always with the Jooooos, ain’t it. The last refuge of the terminally racist, mysogonystic, antisemitic religion of peace.
God bless you, typical white person.

Posted by: Snoop-Diggity-DANG-Dawg at March 26, 2008 at 10:52 pm

His grandma thinks Jews hinder the peace process too.

Posted by: Not Dawn Summers at March 27, 2008 at 12:48 pm

I’m shocked to find that the Israel haters are finding refuge in Barack Obama’s camp.

Posted by: BadBoyInASuit at March 27, 2008 at 2:24 pm

I think I mean Jews just won’t lay down and die so that Muslim can him their world peace.
Obama think we all should willing expose out throats to be cut so that Muslim can have their peace.

Posted by: Anh at March 27, 2008 at 7:48 pm

I’m no Obama fan, but I’m not sure I see much to disagree with, in McPeak’s statement.
In fact, I’d go so far as to say peace never enters into the Israeli equation (even though over 65% of the Israeli population supports direct negotiations with Hamas….)
Of course, throwing around apocalyptic, fear-mongering rhetoric at a point in history where it is virtually impossible that any actual Holocaust survivor could possibly be commenting here is more authentic and edgy, I guess.

Posted by: hashfanatic at March 28, 2008 at 4:55 am

I need more info…
That article gave acouple of blurbs and qoutes of the man but what does he really mean by those statements? Is he talking about the fundamentalist jews from Brooklyn that go to the “new” settlements and don’t serve in the military?

Posted by: M at March 28, 2008 at 10:39 am