April 27, 2007

Who the hell is Mike Gravel?

Posted by Karol at 03:46 AM |
Comments

He is my new favorite Democrat.

Posted by: Dorian Davis at April 27, 2007 at 7:17 am

Gotta love the Gravel. He was living every cranky old man’s fantasy by yelling and griping on a national stage. Even better was his rant afterwords on Chris Matthews. Matthews said he hadn’t seen Gravel since the Dem convention in 1972 and demanded to know where Gravel was. The old man answered “under a rock” dealing with depression. And even best, the old guy wants to take power away from Washington and abolish the IRS. Unlike the Republicans who talk about that, I think Gravel would actually do it. I’m sure they won’t invite him to any more debates but I’m looking forward to the next year’s entertainment as the old man takes his stand and rants and cavets and moans and calls Biden arrogrant (that had me in stitches). Mike Gravel is fun.

Posted by: Von Bek at April 27, 2007 at 8:11 am

I thought he was dead.

Posted by: Brennan at April 27, 2007 at 10:31 am

He was annoying. He thought he was funny using Reagan’s line “I won’t hold their youth and inexperience against them”, of course he quoted him wrong.
His idea on how to end the War in Iraq? Make it a felony to stay there. He also directly attacked his fellow Dems, in violation of the rules of the debate.
I did love, however, when Williams asked all the candidates who supported the impeachment of Cheney. No one raised their hand buy Kucinich, the sponsor of the bill.

Posted by: Brennan at April 27, 2007 at 10:44 am

i agree with dorian. i feel like this guy is crazier than ron paul and to the left of kucinich…it was amazing. he needs to be in ever debate.

Posted by: Brent J. at April 27, 2007 at 11:22 am

“After reading the coverage of the Democratic debates, I’ll ask the question on all of our minds: Who the hell is Mike Gravel?”
The dwarf on the left?