April 24, 2007

There is something really wrong with that

If you thought Jim McGreevey couldn’t get any more disgusting, you were wrong.

Posted by Karol at 11:25 AM |
Comments

Meanwhile, this despicable POS has been given a cushy little sinecure teaching ethics (!) at Kean University here in New Jersey.

Posted by: Redhand at April 24, 2007 at 12:28 pm

Sorry for the broken link above. Read it and weep.

Posted by: Redhand at April 24, 2007 at 12:30 pm

Give me a break. It wasn’t a press conference, it was a court filing. The Post packed the article with “snarled” and other stupid descriptive verbs but on the whole it was a filing that said “we agreed to pretend that she didn’t know all along; if she is going to make me look like a sexual deviant, I’m going to tell the truth.”
I don’t know who is and isn’t being honest, but the Post’s histrionics don’t get us closer to finding out.

Posted by: Charles at April 24, 2007 at 3:24 pm

So, wait, the guy who wrote about anonymous sex in reststops in his book doesn’t want to come off as a sexual deviant?

Posted by: Karol at April 24, 2007 at 3:32 pm

What the hell ever happened to the phrase that I grew up hearing?!
…behind closed doors“.
Damn. Is nothing sacred anymore? Gay Jimmy was diddling Golan Cipel while Dina was having an episiotomy. Alec Baldwin’s daughter is a thoughtless little pig. He’s a rageaholic. Paris and Britney wax. Lindsay really is a redhead.
Does the entire damn world get to know everything?! Is nothing sacred? Is every aspect of someone’s life meant to be shared? Is there no such thing as minutae anymore? I’ve never known so much and wished to be more ignorant in my life.
People used to have dignity.
In ‘08 I’m going to back whomever calls for a return to dignity.

Posted by: Ari at April 24, 2007 at 3:59 pm

This so-called “return to dignity” flies in the face of OUR RIGHT TO KNOW!

Posted by: Marco at April 24, 2007 at 4:04 pm

Ari, at the moment you’re backing Peggy Noonan who made just such a call.

Posted by: Karol at April 24, 2007 at 4:23 pm

Ooh! So I’m in good company. See how classy I am? Heh.

Posted by: Ari at April 24, 2007 at 4:41 pm