November 28, 2006

What prominent New York Democrats believe

Chuck Schumer: “Reaganomics is dead, that the Reagan philosophy is dead”.

Charlie Rangel: “I spoke about the draft at Columbia, Harvard and Brown. These kids don’t even know there’s a war in Iraq.”

To those Republicans out there who voted Democrat or sat this election out to send a message, I blame all of you.

Posted by Karol at 07:38 AM |
Comments

And I blame those republicans who make abortion the only issue in any election. These are the folks who want a total ban on abortion whether a woman was raped or a child a victim of incest. They sit at home and they scare away the more moderate voters.

Posted by: jay at November 28, 2006 at 11:52 am

Harvard kids are morons.

Posted by: Not Dawn Summers at November 28, 2006 at 11:53 am

Blame the state of NY for producing these ass clowns.

Posted by: Von Bek at November 28, 2006 at 12:01 pm

Do you seriously think these two are bad for the Republican party? Or that they and their fellow travelers will actually affect government policy and/or programs? Do you see anything here that rises above the level of bloviation?
Bottom line, the Democratic Leadership accomplishes nothing for two years while doing everything imaginable to alienate moderates. Worst case scenario for the country is that Republicans can’t learn from this, don’t change, and STILL regain Congress because of the antics of Nancy’s Numbskulls.
(More pressing is how we un-elect the New York Times and the AP, but fortunately both institutions are working on the problem….)
I’m sorry, but I’m totally fed up with having to decide which is the lesser of two totally offensive evils when I vote. The Republicans needed the smackdown, and the Democrats deserve every wound they are now in the position to self-inflict. So yeah, blame me.

Posted by: Mark Poling at November 28, 2006 at 12:25 pm

Hey, Mark this is the same girl that took your money last week! We’re supposed to leave her mean comments, remember?

Posted by: Not Dawn Summers at November 28, 2006 at 2:41 pm

So…Ivy League students don’t read the paper? Or watch TV? Or surf the Internet?

Posted by: Shawn at November 28, 2006 at 10:46 pm

I thought that was a mean comment.

Posted by: Mark Poling at November 29, 2006 at 9:47 am

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HAHAHAHAHAH in your face GOP losers! Permanent minority for you, MAN. Hey, thats what you get for your corruption. HAHAHAH

Posted by: Ben Matheny at December 6, 2006 at 9:38 am

Chucky Schumer NEEDS A SWIFT KICK IN THE REAR BEFORE HE SAYS SOMETHING EVEN MORE STUPID THEN HIS REDICLOUS SUPPORT OF GUN CONTROL

Posted by: spurwing plover at December 10, 2006 at 2:46 pm