September 27, 2006

On to my third choice (Houston does have that cutie David Carr)

I’m a Jets fan but, since the Jets suck, I have Dallas as my back-up team. It’s mostly because my good friend SMVP is a Dallas fan, and also they are, after all, America’s team. My back-up team, however, may need a back-up team:

Police Report: Owens Hospitalized After Suicide Attempt

Posted by Karol at 09:01 AM |
Comments

I’m glad your heart belongs to the Jets. But there is no need for the “but the jets stink” disclaimer. Love the Jets and thats it. Very simple but pure…much like love itself.
P.S.- Dallas stinx

Posted by: Frank White at September 27, 2006 at 2:14 pm

when Karol first told me she liked Bush i have 2 admit i got pretty excited :-)

Posted by: brian at September 27, 2006 at 2:37 pm

You really are being too fair-weathered about this football rooting thing. We wish you best of luck with the jets. We do not accept being second in your heart to the jetamucils.
Love,
Cowboys

Posted by: SMVP at September 27, 2006 at 2:38 pm

Unless you were born in Texas, it’s completely unacceptable for a New Yorker to like the Cowboys. What, are you a Bulls and Red Sox fan too?

Posted by: Joe Grossberg at September 27, 2006 at 3:05 pm

Well the Jets did better than my team this weekend now didn’t they? (Although I am not sure how! Sorry!)
But DALLAS? Yikes.

Posted by: Jennifer at September 27, 2006 at 3:27 pm

Dallas is by far the best team in the NFL with a Star on their helmet and the Jets BY far are the best team in Green that don’t have a stadium. And you can print that.
Go Giants!!!!

Posted by: dan the x-Republican at September 27, 2006 at 3:38 pm

What’s wrong with the Jets? They’re 2-1! However good David Carr may look, if sucking is the problem, Houston ain’t the solution.

Posted by: Gib at September 27, 2006 at 5:32 pm

Since my favorita Karolina requested I add a comment, I comply. LETS GO GIANTS. And lets go my fantasy football team. JJJJ JEW UNIT.
Furthermore, Julia thinks Football takes men from their significant others every sunday and that hurts a relationship. I just tell her that I don’t want to spend so much time with her because that hurts our relationship. Just kidding.
I guess some people never get it. But I do. In all aspects. Nahmean. Yeah you do.
OK Karol, I did it. Now LETS GO GIANTS.

Posted by: Yigal at September 28, 2006 at 1:02 am

I ran statistical analysis using fibonacci sequence cross referenced with the square root of its pythagorean theorum. I took that data then ran it thru IBM’s big blue machine looking for number sequences that when you add 1 then divide by two, you get PI. Then I charted that data and took a piss…the results are posted below:
1)Giants stink
2)Cowboys stink
3)Go JETS

Posted by: Frank White at September 28, 2006 at 11:12 am

If there’s an “America’s Team” — shouldn’t that be the team of our nation’s capital, the Skins?
They are, after all, named after America’s true forebears.
– #89 (but #1 in your hearts)
P.S. We’ll be collecting Cowboy scalps 11/5.

Posted by: Santana Moss at September 28, 2006 at 11:44 am

Jets don’t stink that bad at all…
and it is sacrilege for a NYer to root for the Cowboys (especially since one of their biggest rivals just happens to play where the Jets play).
Besides, how can you root for any team that has a TO on it? Hate that a$$…

Posted by: New York Hotlist at September 28, 2006 at 4:07 pm

K… I’m very disappointed in you. The Jets fan thing is fine. But the Cowboys? I’m gonna have a hard time looking you in the eyes again.
GO EAGLES!

Posted by: Chad at September 29, 2006 at 10:06 am

Karol,
dump the cowpokes or you shall be blocked forever…you need to learn 4 words…”Hail to the Redskins”.

Posted by: Larry at September 29, 2006 at 10:44 am

I guess the only thing you can do is look forward to the next game after getting slapped around by the Boys.

Posted by: SMVP at September 29, 2006 at 12:13 pm