June 27, 2006

Cultural misunderstandings

I love that Michelle Malkin is inadvertently flashing the British sign for F-U in her latest Hot Air video.

Comments

Inadvertant. Er, right.

Posted by: Allah at June 27, 2006 at 5:21 pm

I don’t think anything she does can be considered inadvertant.

Posted by: New York Hotlist at June 27, 2006 at 5:41 pm

Yeah, what Allah said. (And he should know).
By the way, Karol, we get it. You love the U.K. If it was a person, you’d marry it. Yeesh.

Posted by: JD at June 27, 2006 at 5:48 pm

Haha. You hate when I love anything. You said the same thing about me loving Herman Cain. Meanwhile, your own blog is about your one and only love. At least I have many.

Posted by: Karol at June 27, 2006 at 5:49 pm

She’s a moron.
(To those who would accuse me of attacking her: consider the racial eptithets with which she deals daily and then come back and tell me my invocation of the word “moron” constitutes an attack on Malkin.)

Posted by: Dave at June 27, 2006 at 7:39 pm

Speaking of inadvertant flashing, I love how she does her newscasts in spaghetti straps. We are one cold breeze away from what all the red-blooded Malkin fans really want to see.

Posted by: Joe Grossberg at June 27, 2006 at 8:59 pm

An attack is an attack whether it’s a closed fist or an open-handed girlie slap. ;)

Posted by: Shawn at June 27, 2006 at 11:08 pm

She’s a typical T and A “conservative” who wants so badly to be Ann Coulter. With the exception of immigration, she pretty much parrots whatever the Party (da comrade….eta doma) wants her to say. Where once we had Russel Kirk and M.E.Bradford defining conservatism, we now have airheaded eye candy.

Posted by: Von Bek at June 28, 2006 at 9:51 am

And I’m flashing it right back at her… on the gravitas scale, Malkin makes Ann Coulter look like Eleanor Roosevelt.
But I’d better be careful- she might try to “intern” me.

Posted by: Steve at June 28, 2006 at 10:00 am

Wow. So she brings to light issues that conservatives, nay, Americans should know about… and she LOOKS PRETTY WHILE DOING IT?!
For shame, Michelle.

Posted by: Jay at June 28, 2006 at 3:43 pm

Look, nobody would listen to Kate O’Beirne if she was as simplistic as Coulter or Malkin since she is not an attractive woman. Since I am currently plowing through the works of Henry Clay, I am encline to propose a great compromise. We need a woman with brains and beauty to give us conservative views while flaunting her body. So Karol, how about the next few weeks include pictures of you in a bathing suit with each post?

Posted by: Von Bek at June 28, 2006 at 5:15 pm