November 28, 2005

I heart Fitty more than ever

Fifty Cent said: “I wanna meet George Bush, just shake his hand and tell him how much of me I see in him.”

Funny. And I want to meet 50 Cent.

Comments

Even Funnier: george bush doesn’t want to meet either one of you.

Posted by: Not Dawn Summers at November 28, 2005 at 4:18 pm

Oh he wants to meet me.

Posted by: Karol at November 28, 2005 at 4:19 pm

Dawn:
Karol is right. George told me that he want to meet Karol as he reads her blog whenever he has a spare moment.

Posted by: Jake at November 28, 2005 at 7:44 pm

I can just imagine George Bush bumping the Air Force One stereo to Fitty Cent.

Posted by: Matt at November 28, 2005 at 7:59 pm

Of course it makes sense that 50 Cent sees part of himself in Chimpy Piehole. Let’s see, they’re both thugs who profit off of violence. And if you consider the harmful influence rap music has on African-Americans, 50 Cent’s music inflicts even more damage to the African-American community than a hundred Katrinas combined. Chimpy’s lucky he has an Uncle Tom like 50 Cent to do his dirty work for him. It’s fitting how two racist, misongynistic, warmongers found each other.

Posted by: Reilly at November 28, 2005 at 8:05 pm

South Park Conservatives?
How about the 50 Cent Conservatives?
I’m in.

Posted by: Eric Anderson at November 28, 2005 at 9:45 pm

Reilly,
Put down the pipe. Nothing hurts the community more than smoking crack.

Posted by: Not Dawn Summers at November 29, 2005 at 11:40 am

But the two racist warmongers haven’t found each other yet. That’s why 50 wants to meet G Dub.

Posted by: Gib at November 29, 2005 at 12:32 pm

GEE, IF YOU FREE 25 MILLION IRAQI FROM A DICTATOR RETURNING THE COUNTRY TO THE PEOPLE, HELPING DEMOCRACY BEGIN YOU ARE A WAR MONGER?

AND LEAVING PEOPLE IN SLAVERY IS JUST SOOOOOOO PEACEFUL, THE SLAVES SEE GREAT WORTH IN THE PEACE YOU CREATE. THEY ARE VERY THANKFUL FOR THE SERENITY DURING THE BEATINGS AND THE LACK OF HOPE THEY GET FROM DEMOCRATS.

I WISH LIBERALS WOULD ACTUALLY GROW BRAINS.

Posted by: SERGENT at September 26, 2010 at 12:22 pm