July 29, 2005

Kill em all (or, whatever, lock them up forever since Britain doesn’t have the death penalty)

r3553278444.jpg

Especially the one in the New York sweatshirt for besmirching the name of my city with his murderous ways.

Comments

You know, I spent a lot of time examining that photo and I think it actually says New You. Find a print copy to see what I’m talking about.
Otherwise, I have a suggestion. Give them a knapsack filled with explosives and send them into an Al Qaeda cell. Let them die for a cause.

Posted by: ken at July 29, 2005 at 7:43 pm

They should kill them, stuff their mouths with bacon and bury them in pigskin. And by bury I mean, leave atop a burning pile of shit.

Posted by: Ari at July 29, 2005 at 7:44 pm

Actually, I think it says New Toad.

Posted by: Shawn at July 29, 2005 at 10:43 pm

I thought they killed the one in the New York sweat shirt already?

Posted by: Not Dawn Summers at July 30, 2005 at 5:00 am

I was so happy when I found out this news makes you quite proud of the British police and European cooperation in general. Although I think they are just wannabe terrorist I say get all available knowledge out of them. And I do think special branch have their ways.

Posted by: Vincent at July 30, 2005 at 5:59 am

Esteemed Americans are jumping all over Chimpy’s torture club.
You’re all done Reich Whingers – we’re taking over.

Posted by: Robert McClelland at July 30, 2005 at 9:48 pm

You’re all done Reich Whingers – we’re taking over.
“We’re” taking over? McClelland, you linked to an article about American Lefties whining about the American right. You’re not a member of either group.
I hate to have to tell you this, but you’re Canadian. Stop living in denial. There is no “we” involved here. You’re not one of us, so stop trying to be.
Yet another wannabe American.

Posted by: mary at July 31, 2005 at 10:39 am

they should cut off those guys’ feet, and make them jump up and down until they are empty.

Posted by: rachel at July 31, 2005 at 6:52 pm

Terrorist auction.
Speak to Pakistan, USA (where i believe one of those captured this week is wanted for crimes) any country that would like to string them up and have an auction.
Highest bidder gets the pleasure of executing them.
Failing that there must be a country where they are dead the moment they step off a plane/boat. Deport them there.

Posted by: Nick Saunders at July 31, 2005 at 7:17 pm

i think you should tie them to the back of a truck and drag them across hot coals.

Posted by: will at March 30, 2007 at 4:26 am