October 30, 2004

She is someone you should run from in the street.

What kind of person is Dawn Summers?

She’s the kind of person that doesn’t know how to park on the right side of the street and is completely impressed that others have this skill.

She’s the kind of person that, after supporting Dennis Kucinich in the primaries, decides to go volunteer for Kerry/Edwards in a solidly red state, with has no other big competitive races happening (unlike, say, South Dakota).

She’s the kind of person that believes every cat that goes within five feet of her has some designs on taking her life.

She’s a complete lunatic but she amuses me so.

Comments

I think if we could turn Dawn into a Republican, all her faults would disappear and she would be a person we would know and love.
But as long as she is a Democrat she is a lunatic.

Posted by: Jake at October 30, 2004 at 9:50 pm

aww, who misses me? :)

Posted by: dawn at October 31, 2004 at 1:38 am

Guy, run to South Dakota. Run.

Posted by: Karol at October 31, 2004 at 1:42 am

no, i’ve just got to convince you to go work for Thune. Dude, go work for Thune!

Posted by: dawn at October 31, 2004 at 1:49 am

Same result if you go there. Go. Run!

Posted by: Karol at October 31, 2004 at 2:28 am

Hmm… Killer cats… Now that is comedy! Good thing animals just naturally love me. No idea why. I even had a fraidycat come out and sit in my lap and let me pet it – much to the extreme surprise of the owners.
I’ve had 3 Doberman Pinchers (DPs) come bounding at me barking and everything (no fence either), then stop about 10 feet short and look at me quizzically. All I said was “Sup dawgs?” I was in a hurry, otherwise I would have made some new friends.
I think animals can tell you a lot about a person – if you pay attention to what they say.
Dawn – need to work on your animal phobia. ;) Most of them just want to make new friends.

Posted by: Mark at October 31, 2004 at 2:54 am

I can see how a person might be afraid of cats. After all, they move about without a sound So before you know it, they’re right in front of you.
But still I like most cats. I had a friend who once had a cat named Marvin. He would just sit in my lap and purr. He was so mellow.

Posted by: Zelda at October 31, 2004 at 4:50 pm