September 29, 2004

Right war, wrong place, right time, wrong idea?

Remember when John Kerry said he would’ve still gone to war in Iraq (and don’t start with me all of you ‘he would’ve authorized Bush to go to war, but not gone to war himself’, I think we know how it turns out and that Bush chooses to use the authority to go to war), even knowing that WMD may not be found. Well, flippity flip!

Comments

meanwhile, Bush says nevermind millions of dollars and hundreds of prep hours to orchestrate his stunt landing and keep sailors on duty longer, he would parachute in and declare ‘mission accomplished’ all over again. yee haw!

Posted by: dawn at September 29, 2004 at 8:42 pm

How about these, Karol, as long as we’re on the subject.
Wake me up when you’re through.

Posted by: Rick at September 29, 2004 at 9:15 pm

Rick,
Didn’t you hear? CBS News is discredited now. That link is obviously fraudulent, and only a liberal hack would try to pass it off as something that was even potentially valid. Frankly, I don’t see why anyone should even bother reading it.
We all know the truth already:
Bush never changed a position, Kerry’s a flagrant and spineless flip-flopper, the Massachusetts Republican Party is embarassingly stupid for never noticing, pigs fly, and the terrorists hate Bush because he’s done nothing but squelch the anti-Americanism that they depend on.

Posted by: Andrew at September 30, 2004 at 2:46 am

Thanks, Andrew, for enlightening me. After reading your response and thinking about it, you have convinced me that George Bush is the best person to lead this country for the next 4 years.
I have been hesitant to concede this fact because I honestly thought Kerry would actually make Americans his first priority, but Karol’s comments on Kerry’s skin tone and change of postitions and your excellent follow-up have revealed to me things I had never before considered.
We need to be in Iraq, Rush is God, enormous deficits are good, America is safer, Abu Ghraib was nuthin, and Fox News is the bomb, baby!
Bush/Cheney ‘04!

Posted by: Rick at September 30, 2004 at 8:43 am

Twenty-one months later, Mr. Bush changed his mind and rescinded the steel tariffs. Choosing to stand on social issues instead of tariffs in steel country

Posted by: Young-white-and-liberal at September 30, 2004 at 11:02 am