May 30, 2004

I tried

I’ve been really trying to watch the Sunday morning political shows, but, after catching part of Judy Woodruff’s show this morning, I maintain that these shows are just unbearable. Why even bother having the Democratic guest? The hostess does such a fine job on her own representing the left. The glee at how ‘badly’ Iraq is going sickening. I flipped to VH1’s 100 Hottest Hotties before too long. At least there is a range of opinion there.

Comments

Seriously, Karol, what do you expect? You’ve given us examples and linked us to studies showing how liberal the media is in this country…why is this still a source of amazement? And why do you continue to expect anything different?
Not trying to be argumentative…just wondering.

Posted by: Rick at May 30, 2004 at 1:34 pm

Because I was told that the Sunday shows are ‘different’ and more ’serious’ and that’s just nonsense. Also, I’ve only had a tv for like 2 years, so I’m still kind of new to just how blatant the bias is, so yes, it’s still surprising to me.

Posted by: Karol at May 30, 2004 at 1:41 pm

i find it’s best to just not watch the television anymore. although fox is ‘biased’ more in our direction.

Posted by: fee at May 30, 2004 at 1:53 pm

The McLaughlin Group is always fun to watch. And they often have more conservatives than liberals on it.

Posted by: Dan at May 30, 2004 at 11:58 pm

I had the exact opposite experience watching Meet the Press. I thought Russert was so rude to Nancy Pelosi, but then with Bob Dole he practically performed fellatio. Not at good week for Tim.

Posted by: Dawn Summers at June 1, 2004 at 3:25 pm

but bob dole was in WW2 and it was close to the decication of the memorial.
you can’t jump on a war veteran if they are not active policially and have not commited any war crimes

Posted by: cube at June 1, 2004 at 8:52 pm