February 25, 2004

Am I weird or is it everyone else?

I don’t care about Mel Gibson’s movie, The Passion of Christ. I have no urge to see it. I don’t care if the movie portrays Jews killing Christ or what the reprecussions of that imagery on sensitive skulled people will be. It’s just not interesting enough to me. Are any of you rushing out to the theatre to see it?

Comments

You put me in the awkward position of having to agree with you. Luckily, I think all of the hub bub will disappear after the film’s first week, but we’re in for a barrage of stories about what kind of box office it does. bleech. but you are weird.

Posted by: Dawn Summers at February 25, 2004 at 9:16 pm

I also don’t want to hear about gay marriage, John Kerry, Bush’s National Guard Service, Vietnam, and let’s see….Interns. Definitely no more interns.
I wish I could just go to sleep for a few years.

Posted by: Oschisms at February 25, 2004 at 11:08 pm

Yeah, I’m definately going to see it. It’s always interesting to see someone else’s perspective on historical events.

Posted by: DTDT at February 26, 2004 at 10:26 am

I’m not against the film in principle, but I really don’t feel like watching two hours of gore.

Posted by: bobm at February 26, 2004 at 12:39 pm

I’m not against the film in principle either. I just don’t care about it at all.
I too don’t want to hear about gay marriage or Vietnam. Interns I’m ok with. :-)

Posted by: Karol at February 26, 2004 at 1:33 pm

yeah and even if there aren’t any real interns, she’s willing to make ‘em up!

Posted by: Dawn Summers at February 26, 2004 at 3:58 pm

I’ll intern you, evil Ms. Summers.

Posted by: Karol at February 26, 2004 at 5:39 pm

6325 this is a great plae to play texas holdem online. feel free to try out the http://texas-holdem.big.gb.com for big bonuses! texas holdem poker

Posted by: http://texas-holdem.big.gb.com at October 17, 2004 at 10:27 pm