November 27, 2003

Bush spent Thanksgiving in Iraq!

I love this man. I really, really do. For ditching most of the press who hung out outside his ranch ‘reporting’ that he was now eating his Thanksgiving meal. For putting himself in harm’s way to bring some happiness to our troops over there. For not losing his resolve and not forgetting what brought us to this point. I love the president and I’m thankful today for him.
More on Bush’s visit here and here.

Comments

Bush\’s Thanksgiving in Baghdad

Bush has once again amazed me with his nobility:
BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) – President Bush made a surprise Thanksgiving visit to American troops in Baghdad Thursday, flying secretly to violence-scarred Iraq to thank U.S. forces for serving there. It was …

Posted by: Anonymous at November 27, 2003 at 1:38 pm

Oh please. This is political posturing at its worst. Bush only went to Baghdad just so he could keep closer tabs on their Ministry of Oil offices.
If you want the truth, read this.

Posted by: Dean4Prez at November 27, 2003 at 10:05 pm

Dean4prez,
That was a completely weak link. I clicked on it truly thinking it was going to have some good information and good arguments about how Bush isn’t doing a good job. Don’t embarass your cause by linking to silly crap like that.

Posted by: PAUL at November 27, 2003 at 10:13 pm

Paul: I believe your cause has already been embarassed enough by the constant lies of the RepubliKKKans who run this country. Give it up.
Dean4Prez: do you really believe Little Bush would even go to Iraq? Like he could find it on a map? Look closely at the pictures. That’s not the resident in Baghdad, it’s a body double. The real Dubya is playing tiddlywinks in Dick Cheney’s basement while Halliburton and the Jews are plotting the next war.

Posted by: Howard Powered Person at November 27, 2003 at 10:31 pm

Bush has a wonderful skill at doing the right thing at the right time. And what he does resonates with Normal Americans.

Posted by: Jake at November 27, 2003 at 11:19 pm

I guess it’s pretty easy to figure out why Dean is going to lose.

Posted by: DTDT at November 28, 2003 at 3:02 pm

Howard Powered Dean sounds like an imposter from the right wing, possibly one of Radical Rednecks personalitys?

Posted by: PAUL at November 28, 2003 at 4:12 pm

Not according to the IP addresses, Paul. I think these freaks may be for real.

Posted by: Kashei at November 29, 2003 at 1:39 pm