September 17, 2003

About Me

I used to blog using the name Kashei, which is a play on my first and last name, but then I came out of the closet. My name is Karol. Yes, with a ‘K’. I have a brother named after Ronald Reagan.

I was born in Russia and became a US citizen when I was still a kid. Here’s a picture of that glorious day. I grew up in Brooklyn

I went to high school at Adelphi Academy in Brooklyn and loved it. I went to college at Northeastern University in Boston. I lived in Scotland twice for a total of about three years. The first time, I spent four months at the Findhorn Foundation, a commune in Forres. Yes, really. The second time around, I lived mostly in Aberdeen. Cafe Drummond on Belmont Street was my favorite bar. I would sit in a booth all day and write in my notebook. I no longer keep a notebook. I loved and still love Scotland as my second home. I live in Manhattan now.

I went to NYU Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and got my Master’s Degree in Political Campaign Management. While I was on the phone learning I got accepted, the lights went out all over much of the East Coast. I was the only Republican in my program. That was interesting.

I got married in April of 2009 at the unbelievable Gansevoort Hotel in Turks&Caicos.  My husband is referred to as I.C. on the blog.  We were best friends for a million years before we fell in love.  It is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me.  A month after we got married I was pregnant with our first child. Sadie was born in February 2010. She is amazing. Yes, I have a baby blog.

(Update Nov2011): I now write a political column for WNYC’s It’s A Free Country blog. I also write an occasional column for the NY Post which is supposed to be about “culture” but “politics” manages to sneak in too. I no longer work in Public Relations but am open to doing it again in the future.

Find me on Twitter: @karolnyc.

This is what I look like wearing my cherry dress in Radda in Chianti, Italy in July 2008:

K in Radda in Chianti

I don’t think I’ll ever have this bronze-y color ever again (10 days in a convertible in Italy negates the fact that I’m a redhead):

K in Radda in Chianti

IC and I travel a whole lot together, but the trip to Italy remains the most amazing trip either of us have ever taken.

This was taken on a cold New York night in November 2008:
K

This is me on Strategy Room:

Strategy Room

This is me on NY1:

Kny1

This is what I’d look like if I was on South Park.

And this is what I’d look like if I were in the Obama-cult:
Kbama

My five favorite things in 2003 were the internet, political meetups, school, travel, and politics. For 2004 we can replace ’school’ with ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’. 2005 and 2006 are shaping up to be more of the same and there’s nothing wrong with that. Updating this page in 2008, I have to note that my latest obsession is cooking. I write about it as much as my readers will allow.

I love Vincent Gallo. He’s the only celebrity I’m into.

I’m not over 9/11 (scroll down to September 6th).

I like mostly indie rock music but have been listening to a lot of rap in the past few years.

I love traveling. My favorite places I have been are Scotland, Turkey, Argentina, Uruguay and a tiny island in the Caribbean called Îles des Saintes. I’ve been to over 50 countries. Here’s a cool map of that. On the other hand, I’ve be nowhere in America and I’m trying to change that.

I’ve done a bunch of memes over the years so you can find out all sorts of stuff about me through those. Learn my nicknames, seven things I want to do before I die, my worst jobs, 5 things I like that no one else does and where I was 10 years ago.

I am 34 and will be 35 on April 18, 2012.

Comments

Cool idea :) .
I like the way you set it up with the links.

Posted by: PAUL at April 4, 2004 at 9:30 pm

I like this summary of all your finest qualities.

Posted by: candace at April 5, 2004 at 1:06 pm

Woo! I’m one of Karol’s finest qualities! I’m one of Karol’s finest qualities! I’m one of Karol’s finest qualities!
whew, you know, it’s a tad exhausting being one of Karol’s finest qualities!
I’m going to get a Shasta.

Posted by: Dawn Summers at April 5, 2004 at 5:34 pm

Hi,
I absolutely love your blog and would like to suggest you mention a new funny political test, that Michael J. Totten said was,

Posted by: Don Hagen at April 18, 2004 at 2:38 pm

Like your blog! But add Christopher Hitchens to your links as well. He’s God as far as I’m concerned. Also in your Wish List I noticed Oriana Fallaci’s The Pride and The Rage. Good, if angry, book. She definitely has ‘cajones’!

Posted by: Mehran at April 21, 2004 at 8:00 pm

Or do I mean ‘cojones’?

Posted by: Mehran at April 23, 2004 at 11:07 am

You are disgusting – go back to Russia where your totalitarian-republican ideals will fly.

Posted by: Anonymous at May 17, 2004 at 5:40 pm

What a very pleasant surprise. A conservative woman in NYC? is that right?
Anyway, you have a great head on your shoulders. Nice job.

Posted by: Jeff at May 17, 2004 at 5:53 pm

Oh, the places I’ll go

I want to visit all the states in the US, but I’m obviously long overdue for a Northwest jaunt. I…

Posted by: cut on the bias at May 25, 2004 at 3:19 pm

We have the same B-Day.
Oh yeah, and I like your blog a lot, too.

Posted by: Drew at July 6, 2004 at 6:00 pm

Hi, I’m Karol.

Hello Dean’s World readers. I’m Karol from Spot On. I’m going to be guest blogging here this weekend and again during the Republican National Convention. The short version of my story is that I…

Posted by: Dean's World at August 14, 2004 at 1:53 am

Incidentally, 9/11 didn’t cause a rift between England and the US, your candidate’s handling of it did.

Posted by: Rick Blaine at October 28, 2004 at 1:57 pm

Uh, incidentally Rick, as usual you have no idea what you’re talking about. First of all, I was talking about Scotland, not England. And, second of all, I was there in December 2001 when Iraq wasn’t yet on the horizon and they were already deeply unhappy with the US (going into Afghanistan, etc). So, if it makes you feel better that people don’t hate you, they just hate Bush, you go on and believe that. But it gives away just how ignorant you are.

Posted by: Karol at October 28, 2004 at 2:52 pm

Just wanted to say Hi. I have been following your blog for sometime and find it quite interesting. I am a dutch liberal, which you could compare to some conservative ideals. Well I hope you had a nice holiday.
Vincent

Posted by: Vincent at November 26, 2004 at 4:05 pm

Karol,
I just stumbled on to your blog when I was looking for commentary on the Markowitz/Cracker Barrel flap. While I wouldn’t characterize myself as a conservative, I think your blog pretty much kicks ass. I think we might share some of the same values, just different assumptions about how the world works. I suppose most people would categorize me as a Libertarian Leaning Liberal or a Liberal Leaning Libertarian. I’m not a Bush fan, but I certainly understand why many folks are.
Anyhoo, even though I’m an old (40) Hillbilly that moved to the big city, I really find your blogging to be a hell of a lot more interesting than most of the political blogs, conservative or liberal.
I think the rap blogging alone is worth the visit.
Keep up the good work!
PS: I notice you have some conservative blogs from my home state of Tennessee on your blogroll. I think you might enjoy
Say Uncle. He does a very good job keeping up with 2nd Amendment issues and property rights. Even moonbats like me feel welcome.

Posted by: lobbygow at March 1, 2005 at 9:09 pm

I’m trying to get a hold of Chris I need him to fix my motor mounts

Posted by: David Lee Roth at April 10, 2005 at 10:28 pm

The Republican Party has a new rewards credit card out and we need your help getting the program known.
First you do not need to sign up for the card we just need your help advertising the card. The card is free, there is no application or sign up fee.
Second you will be given a link to sign people up through your site and for everyone that signs up through your site and activates the card you will be paid $3.00. You can get a link at http://posse.mohre.com/
If you want to see how the advertisement looks on a blog site visit
If you have any concerns or questions about the program visit http://www.cagop.org and press on the credit card or email me at califgop@yahoo.com.

Posted by: ed at April 15, 2005 at 2:27 pm

Just wanted to say Hi! from Ceske Budejovice( a two breweries’ town), Czech Republic.
Jiri

Posted by: Jiri Slama at June 3, 2005 at 9:46 am

Hi. I’ve been looking at your blog and I think you have a very good chance of getting listed at our blog directory, “High Class Blogs.”
I encourage you to submit your site at approvals@highclassblogs.com as
soon as you can. Not only do I think your blog will be approved, I think you have a good chance of winning an award if you choose to
nominate yourself.
Check out the directory at
http://www.highclassblogs.com and then send along the following
information to:
approvals@highclassblogs.com
1) Blog Title
2) Blog Url
3) Blog Description
If you put “endorsed by Steve” in the subject line I can all but guarantee you will be approved and your blog will be listed.
Regards,
Steve Davidson
High Class Blogs

Posted by: Steve at August 26, 2005 at 5:38 pm

Maybe I’m generalizing here, but its my impression that most Russians who become American citizens are conservative. Am I right? Is there something they know that the liberals in this country never managed to learn?

Posted by: al at November 21, 2005 at 8:58 am

I worked at Adelphi in the Business Office with Dolores. My son, Nick Rumola, was in your brother Ronnie’s class. Nick’s e-mail is amazing215@aol.com Tell Ronnie to write him.

Posted by: Pat Lane at February 21, 2006 at 1:46 pm

Hello,
I am contacting you on behalf of Raj Bhakta for Congress. I am writing because this campaign respects your impressive website which showcases your immense talent.
Blogs are underutilized in politics. This campaign is interested in developing a strong relationship with blogs across Pennsylvania and the nation, yours included. Please contact upon receiving this e-mail, as I would like future communication.
Sincerely,
Raymond Smalley
Raj for Congress

Posted by: Raymond Smalley at June 28, 2006 at 2:03 pm

I think the public should know about a lawsuit which is pending in the Second Circuit and the Supreme Court of the U.S. In 1996, the New York City Dept. of Ed. prosecuted fraudulent disciplinary charges against me in connection with a disagreement about teaching. The matter has been in litigation for this long because the New York City Law Dept and the New York Attorney General have been abusing the judicial process by misleading judges.

Posted by: David Roemer at July 6, 2006 at 10:54 am

Me, Me, Me

A big thank you to Michelle for asking me to join this fabulous group of guest-bloggers while she’s away. As I’m from Brooklyn, and Brooklyn-ites by their nature enjoy a good confrontation, I’m looking forward to the hate mail. Michelle…

Posted by: Michelle Malkin at August 14, 2006 at 10:55 am

Hi Karol, though I don’t live in Bklyn now, I still know many folks there. Therefore it’s nice to know that Bklyn still has a few folks that’s right and not blindsighted like some of the others that are left!
It’ll be fun getting to know you through your blog.

Posted by: Mary at August 14, 2006 at 1:50 pm

Hi Karol,
I was quite impressed by the countries you’ve been to. Got me to thinking – USA, Canada, Mexico, Philippines, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Germany, France, and Holland. I don’t think I can count Midway or Okinawa as countries. Okinawa had already reverted back to Japan before I got there.
Only ten, and I’m WAY older than you. Heck, my son is only slightly younger than you. We’re lucky to have people like you come here. I see one of your previous commenters “.” or whatever must have been “educated” in one of our less than adequate schools. He or she probably doesn’t like the competition.

Posted by: MarkD at August 14, 2006 at 11:24 pm

I noticed your posting at Michellemalkin.com and your one comment; “I’m looking forward to the hate mail”. Why? Are some on the Right and the Left so addicted to polarization that this is what social and political commentary and awareness has been reduced to? Why would anybody send you hate mail? What arrogance do you possess that would make you believe you are worth the hate from a total stranger. This is oddly funny at best.

Posted by: Syntax at August 15, 2006 at 2:54 am

I checked out your blog ’cause I thought it was cool you were both a conservative political blogger and a poker player. I’m an amateur blogger and professional poker dealer so at least we had that much in common. You should get out and see the rest of America, since you’ve been so many other places. BTW, that syntax guy, who thinks you are arrogant for expecting hate mail, obviously doesn’t get out much. Talk publically about the greatness of Ronald Reagan just one time and feel the love from anybody even halfway left!

Posted by: Markymark at August 15, 2006 at 10:55 am

Karol,
I just read “9/11 was all too real” on michellemalkin.com. Great post. I agree it’s too soon to trivialize 9/11.
A colleague of mine wrote a long essay, surely a kind of catharsis, about that day. He came up the subway escalator at the WTC only to be ushered directly to the street. He described minute-by-minute what it took to get out of Manhattan… Wish I’d kept a copy of it.
Another colleague ran to the top of his Battery Park office building after the first plane hit, just in time to see the second plane hit. He didn’t return to work for several weeks.
When will it be OK to trivialize 9/11? A wise person would seek the answer to that question from a person who lived through Pearl Harbor…
Cheers,

Posted by: Moze at August 15, 2006 at 12:12 pm

Pronounced With an ‘Umpty’

I forgot to introduce myself properly yesterday, and when I found that Karol’s bio page was so fun, I had to do something about that. I come from a wondrous place called North Carolina– a land of great beaches and…

Posted by: Michelle Malkin at August 15, 2006 at 5:36 pm

ACC basketball? Puh-Leeeez!!!! Rock-Chalk Jayhawk KU!!!!!

Posted by: triplmilo at August 15, 2006 at 5:46 pm

Since you haven’t seen much of America, you are welcome to come to Louisiana and stay anytime! I usually throw a nice party in April. It would be great to converse with another young conservative, and I’m sure you would enjoy being in a place where you can surround yourself with conservatives! Hard to do that where you are!

Posted by: shynes at September 2, 2006 at 12:25 am

Hey,
this is Richie from HipHopRepublican.com
Not sure what email to send this to,
but any way here are the blogs from the event.
Below are the list of blogs that attended that
1st annual Right Blog Gathering
Kesher Talk
Yaron Koren
Petitedov
My Urban Kvetch
*Hip Hop Republican*

Posted by: Richie at September 11, 2006 at 8:00 pm

I was wondering if you had specific information about http://www.alarmingnews.com/archives/WWI.jpg
that picture. It would be great if you could get bac k to me, thank you.

Posted by: Bob at October 30, 2006 at 11:37 am

Dear Karol,
I read some very troubling statements by you in Metro last month re: the state of NY where you said “things are going so well”.
You may be the only human on earth—besides political advertising shills—who claim things are going well in NYC.
Pick ANY topic you can and I’ll prove it.
EX:
Rudy doubled our sanitation costs.
Do you think 100% inflation is good?
I didn’t think so.
EX:
Our pension costs are insane and Rudy dramatically increased them. (Fuckin’ tax and spend Republicans!) And they’re skyrocketing by the minute like our debt service. (Thanks GOP!)
YOU are spending tens of millions paying 40 year old retired cops to watch Oprah on Long Island.
Is that really a great use of your taxes? (The highest on earth! Thanks GOP!)
PICK ANY TOPIC.
CRime?
It’s exploded since Rudy. (But then, I bet you think politicians and govt don’t lie!)
EX: there are over 200 MILLION graffiti vandal tags in NYC. SOmehow, 200 million crimes were created while the world’s largest police force FAILED to dent it! Ask Rudy how that worked out.
(Rudy is the WHite David Dinkins!)
[If you doubt me, I can go on in superdetail forever: 212-966-1386]
NYC is the most expensive ghetto in mankind’s history. You even pay taxes ON YOUR TAXES! You even pay ALL of Madison Square Garden’s electricity bill! ANd you think that’s good???
LASTLY,
you claim you aren’t a liberal but I’ll bet money that’s false.
EX:
if you are not liberal, then you think women shouldn’t be able to vote.
GOTCHA!
Voting is a liberal legacy, as is ALL social progression, from private property to democracy to premarital sex (betcha tried it, you dirty liberal!)to free speech and on and on.
ALL humans are 80% socialist and 20% libertarian in their hearts and if you doubt me ask me to prove it.
EX:
Reagan was a COMMIE!
EX: he loved the US Military… the largest communist entity in the western hemisphere! (Oh no? Oh, I didn’t realize it is NOT a govt-run monopoly!)
Ditto the police and fire depts in america: ALL are govt-run MONOPOLIES that bar competition!
Gotcha!
I don’t know much about you. Perhaps you’re a reasonable person who was just brainwashed by insane GOP lies (do you really believe in a virgin birth???) but please THINK more and accept GroupThink less.
The GOP is FAKE in every way. (EX: they created the largest financial debt EVER! How’s that for “fiscal conservatism”?)
You probably still think Strom Thurmond didn’t knock up that negro!
upset when people don’t THINK,
Christopher X. Brodeur
212-966-1386

Posted by: CXB at November 25, 2006 at 3:37 pm

Hahahaa. Oh man, a Chris Brodeur comment, haven’t seen one of these in awhile. When did they let you out?

Posted by: Karol at November 25, 2006 at 3:51 pm

Hello, i love http://www.alarmingnews.com! Let me in, please :)

Posted by: Lusidvicel at December 18, 2006 at 10:13 am

Hey just wanted to say I’ve read your blog for a long time and I’ve enjoyed the content quite a bit. Mine is starting to gain steam as well, I would love for you to give me your input if you have a few minutes in your daily busy-ness. I’ve blogrolled you too. Keep up the great work! Great blog!
John
InfidelsAreCool.com

Posted by: John at January 18, 2007 at 3:35 pm

Dang Karol,
Never knew Dawn had any interesting friends. I’ll have to make this place a regular stop. Particularly since Annika is giving up her blog to become a professional liar… er lawyer.
BTW, Karol is Kewl, Rick Blaine is a shitstain. He’ll be able to understand that.
Casca

Posted by: Casca at April 22, 2007 at 2:53 pm

POSTED ORIGINALLY IN A POLITICO BLOG (BURIED IS MORE LIKE IT).
I am a candidate for president. I decided when I was four years old that it was OK for me to doodle in my Abraham Lincoln book because some day I was going to be the president. I have an Exit Strategy for Leaving Iraq With Honor. The other candidates don’t have any plan or strategy for getting out of Iraq without a debacle.
I also created a Vehicle for World Peace, that a prophetic Television Scripture, written in design to perform on ‘whirled’ wide television, like old blind Homer, from dusk until dawn, for all the world’s peoples to see, listen to and be a part of all at once. The other candidates are not bringing any world-class solutions to the table.
I’m in a class by myself.
I will seek the nomination of both parties so we present a united face to the world. Thomas L. Friedman is my choice for Secretary of State. I won’t have to tell him what to do, as we clearly want the world’s governments to ‘officially’ tune in on my world peace program. Friedman, I expect, will start on that, as a citizen, long before I take office, after one nationwide speech as a candidate.
World Peace is going to begin with a peaceful night. All the world’s peoples will be doing the same thing at the same time – watching TV, a respite from the continuous carbon dioxide global warming. Worldwide, 99%, nothing running. Just TV.
The other candidates are not the authors of prophetic works, where world events are / were explicitly described in advance. In 1988 I was on the ballot in New Hampshire. I made a half hour speech on New Hampshire Public television.
They listed Motor Week for my time slot in the weekly TV and daily listings, so unless you were flipping your remote, or wanting to learn about oil changes, you missed it.
Secretary of State Gardner and I estimated 240 – 250 voters saw my speech. (80 demos, 80 reps, 80 independents.) On Election Day, 42 people voted for me. In New Hampshire that was not too shabby at all.
I bought my first VCR, yesterday, to record the 1st Democrat debate. After the 1-800 tech support kid walked me through the set up, to test the machine, I threw in an old, unmarked VHS tape that had been gathering dust, from house to house, on a shelf for years.
It was me getting interviewed as a candidate for president, on local TV in Buffalo, NY; that followed by the 30 minute speech in New Hampshire, 1988. In the New Hampshire speech I displayed some pages from the Television Scripture, stated I sought the nomination of both parties, referred to my Television Scripture as a “Vehicle for World Peace,” and read out loud the passage that was / is an exact, explicit description of the global warming and the arctic ice caps melting. Cool! Or should I say hot.
I am going to see about transferring the VHS tape onto DVD and then I am going to make it into a video pod cast. Everyone – all the blabberific talking heads want candidate Mike Gravel “off” the demo debate team. But he was the best. He made sense. I am going to invite him to join my kitchen cabinet. I invite you to visit http://www.alphabet-learning.com where you will see my software for teaching kids the alphabet and numbers, along with “New World Hors D’oeuvres,” my recently published book, with the Exit Strategy out of Iraq, available for reading on the site.
The last time I sent articles for publication to newspapers, fb-eye knocked on my back door, waving the email. Hopefully this posting is under their radar. My building manager admitted to me they had come to him to see about they getting an advance copy of New World Hors D’oeuvres. In conclusion: It has been recently reported that fb-eye conducted 120,000 (illegal) ‘name checks’ over a two year period.
The issue is: where did they get the names to check? Upon election I intend on publishing their list, excluding the half dozen people who probably needed a look at. Was the Virginia Tech psychopath on their list? This is Michael Stephen Levinson (Google me for the campaign 2000 repository).

Posted by: Michael Levinson at April 27, 2007 at 7:07 pm

Scientists discover REAL cause of Global Warming is variations in sun not CO2!!!
Hi,
I am a long time admirer of your blog! Please, read the email I

Posted by: Don Hagen at July 26, 2007 at 11:52 pm

Hey Karol,
I’ve found a soul mate! My eyes change color too…from a brownish to a greenish color. I guess it is kinda weird.

Posted by: Lance Stockinger at September 17, 2007 at 12:11 pm

Right-leaning? U go anymore right, u would be walking in circles. :)

Posted by: Hruick Pascal at November 19, 2007 at 4:47 pm

PUT BUBBA BACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!! PARTY OVER HERE! LET AN HONORARY BROTHER GET A TABLE DANCE IN THE LINCOLN BEDROOM.

Posted by: Hruick Pascal at November 19, 2007 at 4:49 pm

ANYWAY, PLEASE REPLY TO ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN! HI, I JUST HAD A QUESTION. WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY PEOPLE DON’T CHANGE IN “ALARMING NEWS: PEOPLE DON’T CHANGE?” I JUST WAS CURIOUS BECAUSE I THINK PEOPLE CHANGE ALL THE TIME, SO WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT?

Posted by: JUSTIN SAGER at April 7, 2008 at 9:09 pm

Dear Karol,
Carbon emissions have no discernable effect on climate, but our gullibility nets promoters of this

Posted by: Paul Spite at September 6, 2008 at 3:02 pm

Hi. We are makers of Christian world view documentaries. I was searching for photos to add to our upcoming documentary on the subject of eugenics. I was wondering if you mind if we use a couple of your rally photos in a scene. We will not alter them or portray them in a negative light, only use them for illustration purposes.
Thanks….Steve

Posted by: Steve Skinner at February 4, 2009 at 5:45 pm

Hello, Karol!
I enjoy the site and have visited and commented frequently. I have added the site to my blogroll at http://firstconservative.com/blog
Could I beg a link from you on your blogroll as well?
First Conservative
I update my site daily and – speaking as an Obama economic refugee (recently laid-off) – would really be grateful for your help as I try to build some traffic. The site tries to add a little humor to the conservative discussion.
Thanks very much!
Matt

Posted by: MAS1916 at April 22, 2009 at 8:43 pm

Is it true that a tree grows in Brooklyn? I was looking in the medicine cabinet today and thought my multiple personality disorder afflicted room mate was running low on meds , then I remembered I live alone but I couldn’t help feeling some one was watching me so I tried to join Paranoids Anonymous but they wouldn’t tell me where the meetings are held.

Posted by: Ed Ivos at April 23, 2009 at 5:44 pm

Karol,
Our group, Free Marketers is recruiting bloggers to read the house health care bill. Americans are interested in what the bill actually says and bloggers can use the information at http://www.freemarketers.com, to get quick access to that information. After reading a section, participating bloggers post their findings which users vote on to determine which are the most interesting. (or frightening) Its akin to “Digg” for really terrible laws.
It is my understanding that Michelle Malkin has resolved to read the bill in its entirety. Any reading of sections (more than three hundred sections in bill, we assign one at a time) you are willing to do is greatly appreciated. Letting people know about our effort equally so.
We recently created Free Marketers to defend Free Market principles and the people who espouse them. We are web professionals who are tired of the right being so far behind in social media and “Web 2.0″. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I am at your disposal anytime:
Ron Jarvis
freemarketers@gmail.com
Phone: 602-692-0294

Posted by: Ron Jarvis at July 28, 2009 at 3:56 pm

Just an FYI – your Wiki link leads to a deleted page.

Posted by: sallyJJ at October 15, 2009 at 10:39 pm

I love you and want to marry you. Also check out my blog at http://www.stupidassnews.wordpress.com

Posted by: Robert Feeley at November 17, 2009 at 3:25 pm

I’ve applied for a pardon from Gov Paterson. Check out my on-line petition. Thanks – John

Posted by: John O'Hara at November 22, 2009 at 5:24 am

Hi Karol…very interesting, I speak Italian and have traveled all around Tuscany for many years,my favorite town is Greve in Chianti…not far from Radda in Chianti…I hope to settle in Florence in the coming years…I wish you the best of luck with everything
DMANBURGER

Posted by: DMANBURGER at January 5, 2010 at 5:29 pm

Dear Karol
I saw your blog by accident in a free community paper as I’m also a Conservative and Christian for many years who lives in NYC
I notice you like the crazy rap music, I hate that music and some rock music.
Was curious to ask, do you like disco music ?
Anyway if you reply I believe America is being destroyed by 5-7 destructive forces.
in regards
eric

Posted by: eric at March 24, 2010 at 5:42 pm

Check this Out!!!

voteforanybodynew.com

Posted by: Brandon McBride at October 16, 2010 at 4:48 pm

Hi, Kashei.

I put together a TV game show called “Blame Bush,” in which contestants compete to provide the most imaginative scapegoating of Bush. Enjoy.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Posted by: Steve Jones at October 2, 2011 at 3:28 pm

This may seem strange but we are about to invest in the Kluft Overture Firm Mattress ( and want to take advantage of the sale which ends today) so hoping for a quick reply from a progressive minded, educated, worldly, sophisticated sleeper like yourself. Do you like it and would you recommend it? Thank you!!

Posted by: Debra at January 28, 2012 at 9:46 am

[...] you’re new to Alarming News, check out my bio and follow me on twitter: @karolnyc Posted by Karol at 10:07 AM | Comments Post a [...]

Posted by: Too dumb to decide how to feed our children at July 31, 2012 at 10:07 am

To understand more about Huma Abedin, do a search for her and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Posted by: Diane R at July 25, 2013 at 6:22 am

I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.

Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?

Posted by: ao khoac nam han quoc at March 13, 2014 at 5:05 am

Hello there, I discovered your blog via Google whilst searching for a similar subject, your website came up,
it seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Hi there, just turned into alert to your weblog thru Google, and located that it is really informative.
I’m going to be careful for brussels. I will appreciate
if you happen to proceed this in future. A lot of other folks might
be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Posted by: setting up google authorship at March 31, 2014 at 10:33 pm